Skywire 2 Skywire 2

Wasn't this already featured once?

Still a great game, btw.

DaVinci's Skycycle Chase DaVinci's Skycycle Chase

Highly unpolished.

I'm rating four because the concept is novel and the art is fairly good.

While playing the game, DaVinci suddenly stopped eating. When he lost speed and fell behind, instead of being eaten, he just passed the dragon and dissapeared off screen. The game continued to play until the dragon reached the finish line, and then just sat there, the dragon still animated as flying and the background unmoving.

I highly recommend you take a closer look at this and stitch up the obvious holes in the games design. If working properly, I'm sure this would be a fun game. As is, however, the game is unplayable.

Nyan Cat - Meteor Flight! Nyan Cat - Meteor Flight!

Meh

After the first game, the meteors disappear.

Also, shouldn't Nyan cat collect nyan instead of stars?

It's a cute game, but I'd say it could do with a bit more time and effort.

Morplee Morplee

OMG frustrating!

But incredibly fun ^_^ Took me way too many tries to beat, but I made the daily score list with a silver medal!

Anyway, awesome game, make moar!

Let's Jump Let's Jump

I'm not going to say...

... that this was a bad game. Yeah, the controls are difficult, but it makes the game a true challenge. I find if you spend less time trying to shoot every bird and focus more on dodging the ones that aren't attacking you it's actually quite easy.

My only suggestion would be to give the player some means of seeing what's coming from offscreen. Most of my losses were when I was against the edge of the screen and a bird would appear off screen and hit me. That's about my only gripe.

Anywyay, good game.

Big Pixel Racing Big Pixel Racing

Cool Looking...

But dumb and not really inventive.

And why is it the other drivers can just shove me right off the road but I don't even budge them when I run into them? It makes the races frustrating.

Fly Me To The Moon - game Fly Me To The Moon - game

Euggh

It was cool for the first few levels, but it gets retardedly hard later on.

I mean, seriously. It's hard enough that there's a time limit, but even if I rush, there's a goddamn door closing on me and I've got like --> <-- that much space to get through. In-frickin-possible.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

lol

Dude, I'm drunk right now and I have to say that Tieton is right, lol. I so got that fucking medal.

Dumb ass game...

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Great game!

I noticed that if you play again after winning you get the S. Missile and it sticks when you start a new game. So does this mean you get a new weapon every time? Does she get harder to beat? I should probably just play it myself and find out, but I was playing this before work and I'm short on time. I guess I'll have to come back and try again later ~_^

Canabalt Canabalt

Sick

Although simple, this game has a lot of elements that make it really enjoyable to play. The only thing I could think of the make it better would be to make it so it zooms out a bit the faster you go so you can better see what is coming in front of you.