Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

Great cartoon, but I only use Freedom units when measuring.

Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

Actually, this sums up the cell saga rather nicely.

Wales and Gary Wales and Gary

Wow!

Honestly... this really makes me want to visit Wales O_O

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Pretty darned amazing

You really should make a fan series like this. Even if they're only 3-5 minutes each, it'll be beyond epic ^_^

Good show.

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Global Warming

It'll make you explode.

Short-Factor responds:

run away the global warming is coming

[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

Damn that was awesome!

Sweet collab. Best I've seen in a while!

And yet... I wonder how many shmucks clicked the link thinking it was a Sparkley Vampire parody... ~_~

Anyway, bring us MOAR!

FlashShark responds:

No sparkly vampires here. And thanks!

This One's for the Kids This One's for the Kids

Ehm...

It's an alright cartoon... but the song was horrible. But bad lyrics aside, you might look into using auto-tune if you ever make any more music videos. This song would have at least sounded more pleasant if you weren't an awful singer, and auto-tune could help that, A LOT. Just think about it.

taylor-bortner responds:

auto-tune doesn't make you a good singer it just makes you a bad singer who is singing on key

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Eugh

Yeah, I have to agree with most of the other negative reviews that were actually somewhat constructive. This piece, while it was well animated, and it seemed to have had a lot of work put into it, was really disturbing, and not very artistic at all. Perhaps in some circles this classifies as a work of abstract art, but to most people, you are a potential mental patient who has some serious issues to deal with.

But I will say that it's good you can express your inner demons through flash and not through actually killing people, which is probably what you would be doing if you weren't making freaky ass flashes.

Also, you can mark thumbs down on all the bad reviews you want, but it doesn't change the fact that this flash is a disgusting display of gratuitous nastieness, and has little to no artistic value.

On the up side, I gave you five stars for animation quality and effort, so it's not a complete loss.

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Good Cartoon, and good message.

Not sure why people get so offended by religious messages, but I think you did a good job on this one. Everyone has a right to express their beliefs, and if other people don't like it, they have a right to not listen ^_^

Anyway, good job.

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Incredibly dull

It seems lately that collabs are falling further and further down hill. I think I only chuckled at a couple of the jokes here. Most of the humor was dry, at best, and almost every flash seemed half assed and rushed. This flash is more of a disgrace to 40k fans than a tribute or even a parody.